CAPIZ – Effective today, the province will allow all inbound travelers, including returning residents from the National Capital Region (NCR).
The Inter-Agency Task Force (IATF) downgraded the quarantine status of the NCR to general community quarantine (GCQ) effective today.
In his Sept. 7 advisory, Gov. Esteban Evan Contreras stated that inbound travelers from areas not under modified enhanced community quarantine (MECQ) or ECQ are only required to comply the following:
* negative RT-PCR (reverse transcription polymerase chain reaction) test result from specimen collected not later than 72 hours before travel
* TTravel Coordination Permit issued by S-Pass
Esteban said these shall be required for all travelers except for officials and employees of national government agencies (NGAs).
“Further, as a precautionary measure, all inbound persons are enjoined to exercise caution upon entering the province and to refrain from mingling with the general public for at least five days upon arrival,” according to Contreras.
Meanwhile, inbound travelers from areas under MECQ or higher quarantine status shall be restricted to essential travel and only for the following persons:
* officials and employees of NGAs or local government units on official travel subject to the presentation of a valid travel order or travel authority
* employees of private businesses and offices allowed to operate in Capiz, subject to the presentation of a valid Certificate of Employment stating that the employee has been assigned to the Province of Capiz and a valid company ID
* patients for admission to a hospital or medical facility located in the province of Capiz upon presentation of a valid referral by a licensed physician, along with one companion
* cargo vehicles delivering essential goods or merchandise with a maximum of five occupants and the presentation of a valid delivery receipt and manpower manifest
* duly authorized and registered humanitarian actors assigned to Capiz subject to the presentation of valid Certificate of Employment and Assignment to Capiz and a valid ID./PN